We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name and contact details), comments, and feedback.
When you submit a form on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons dictated by the form only.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
PSS Pharmacy Week 2022 is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our PSS Pharmacy Week 2022, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, or any other contact detail you have provided to us.
If you do not wish for us to process your data any longer, please contact us at email@example.com.